Friday, March 2, 2012

Three Hypnotic Minutes

I don't mean to turn this into a site in which I simply post music, but this video and song have such an extraordinarily beautiful confluence that I wanted very much to share it. Additionally, CFCF is a remarkable musician that has put out a wonderful album (Continent) and two EPs (Panesian Nights and The River), but is still relatively unknown. I highly suggest checking him out. The following song is apparently from an upcoming album, called Exercises. Enjoy.


CFCF, Exercise #3 (Building)

2 comments:

  1. I dig it. Both the frequency of music-related items you post, and this video in particular. Keep it up. Music visualizations are awesome, but I tend to be more left-brained about it as my artistic talents are non-existent. Here's something I posted awhile ago regarding visualizations: http://thesoakoftheyear.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/epileptic-awesome/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brett, you have just posted the first ever comment on Belly Blog! Congratulations - you will receive an enthusiastic high-five when I see you next. Thanks for the link to what I can only assume is your blog. I'm digging those videos as well. In regard to the type of thing I've posted, I've seen a bunch of videos lately that pair new music with edited clips from older films, and they just work extremely well. Here's a couple more if you're interested: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aigN65VmHxI), (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs)

      Delete